Aluminum parts processing--6061-T6 Gimabal Parts Alum CNC Sample
- High precision and high speed for cutting all kinds of parts
- CNC Operation to make sure the accuracy
- Smooth edges, reduced deburring
- Minimize tooling expense
- Dealing with steel,cold roller steel,hot roller steel,zinc
- A wide range of metal material Thickness from 0.2mm to 25mm.
- Low cost and Quick delivery!
- More than 7 years Professional Sheet metal Fabrication service.
- OEM/ODM ,Customized service!
mould,hardware industry fields etc.
Plastic film+wooden package,standard export package or based on
ISO/TS16949,ISO14001,18001 forOver 10 years experience cnc aluminum
parts, aluminum cnc milling parts
L/C, Western Union, or 30% pre T/T 70% balance before shipment
Within 15-20 workdays after deposit or payment received
Warm and quick response service provided by the professional
techanical team with
many years' experience in handling exports to the US, Europe, Japan
and other countries
Are you looking for
1. A low maintenance supplier of machine parts;2. A supplier with
strong quality management
system (ISO registered);3. Quick turnaround on quotes and delivery
service;4. Outstanding customer
service supplier;5. An honest partner
Aluminum parts are economical, light weight and attractive.
Parts made from this metal are often less expensive because they
can be machined in less time
than many other metals such as steel and do not require additional
As the pure metal is soft, small amounts of copper, magnesium, zinc
and other elements are added
It is resistant to corrosion as a thin protective layer is formed
when exposed to the atmosphere,
preventing surface rust. Aluminum is chemical resistant, easy to
machine, and has a high strength
to weight ratio - it weighs about one-third as much as steel.
It is also a good conductor of electricity and heat, making it
ideal for heat sinks, and reflects heat
and light, is non-magnetic and is malleable.